Clear History Entries in Internet Explorer
1. Close all running instances of Internet Explorer and all browser windows.
2. In Control Panel, click Internet Options.
3. Click the General tab, and then click Clear History.
4. Click Yes, and then click OK to close the Internet Options dialog box.
If the cached addresses are still listed in the Address box in Internet Explorer, use the following steps: 1. Quit Internet Explorer.
2. Delete all of the values except for the (Default) value from the following registry key:
NOTE: Values in this registry key are listed as Url1, Url2, Url3, and so on. If you delete only some values and the remaining values are not in consecutive numerical order, only some of the remaining entries are listed in the Address box. To prevent this behavior from occurring, rename the remaining values so that they are in consecutive numerical order.