High (most secure) Exclude content that could damage your computer.
• Medium (more secure) Warn before running potentially damaging content.
• Medium-Low (Same as Medium) No warning before running potentially damaging content.
• Low Minimal safeguard and warning before running potentially damaging content.
• Custom Level (for expert users) Base security on settings you choose.
To modify the safety level for active content, follow these steps:
1. On the Tools menu, click Internet Options, and then click the Security tab.
2. In the Select a Web content zone to specify its security settings box, select a zone.
3. In the Security level for this zone box, move the slider to setting you prefer, or click Custom Level to customize your settings.
4. Click OK until you return to Internet Explorer.