To work around this issue, use one of the following methods:
• Do not use a USB UHCI root hub. Instead, use a high-speed USB Open Host Controller Interface (OHCI) root hub.
• Disable the Allow this device to wake the computer setting for any USB UHCI root hub in Device Manager. To do this, follow these steps:1. Click Start, right-click Computer, and then click Manage.
2. In the Navigation Pane, expand System Tools, and then click Device Manager.
3. In Device Manager, expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers.
4. Double-click the USB root hub that you want to modify, and then click the Power Management tab.
5. Click to clear the Allow this device to wake the computer check box, and then click OK.
6. Close the Computer Management window.